15. 9/26 Bites of Passage by Sarah Albee. You all probably know about rites of passage that celebrate children coming of age-- ceremonies such as a Bar or Bat Mitzvah or Quinceanera. But this one, from South America has some painful truth.
16. 9/27 Animals in Space by Roxie Munro.Have you heard the one about the sheep, the duck and the rooster? Roxie Munro tells the story very well.
17. 9/28 Julius Caesar, A Man of His Word by Jim Whiting. Talk about arrogance! Wait till you hear this tale about some pirates who kidnapped young Julius Cesar.
18. 9/29 Taking a Side Journey into the Life of Handel by Andrea Warren.Did you know that one of the greatest choral works of all time was performed to raise money for charity? Andrea Warren will explain.
19. 9/30 Keeping in Touch by Dorothy Hinshaw Patent. Where would you be without your cell phone? Dorothy Hinshaw-Patent will tell you what communicating was like for the Lewis and Clark