34. 10/24 When a Jet Wore a Costume by Amy Nathan. Kids wear costumes, and you even see tiny babies or silly little dogs in costumes, but a jet? You find out how that happened from Amy Nathan.
35. 10/25 Take a Turn at Turnip Carving by Kerrie Hollihan. Halloween is coming up soon. If you'd rather have turnips than candy, Kerrie Hollihan tells you about the best Halloween turnips ever.
36. 10/26 Mary Makes a Monster by Cheryl Harness. There's more than one way to create a monster. Cheryl Harness tells how Mary did it -- without a costume!
37. 10/27 Odes to Halloween by Stephen Swinburne. Here's our poet for all the ghosts and goblins of Halloween.
38. 10/28 Rot Rocks! by David Schwartz.Halloween will soon be over, but some yucky things will still go on. David Schwartz clues you in.